Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - April 11, 2018
- Currently, the consents show the name of the patient as the person who signed the consent. In many cases, it is the parent/guarantor that needs to sign the consent.
- Create a new optional consent configuration that will insert a free text field into the consent's 'signed by' name.
- When the consent configuration is applied, (with a free text name entry field), the parent/guarantor’s name that is entered is added to any configured consent asked during the kiosk session.
- Currently, the Customer Value Reports can only be run by a Clearwave Administrator
- Admins will be able to run their own Value Report from the Provider Portal, Reports Tab.
- There will be a new "Value Reports" sub tab. Once the admin is there, they can choose the month query and Click 'Preview".
- In order to view this report, the Admin ‘Access Value Report’ permission must be enabled.
Highlights From Latest Release - March 30, 2018:
- Confirmed Clearwave can support the new Medicare member ids.
- Mobile Emails can be customized with provider specific branding, such as colors, logos, and messaging.
- The email can also now include an accompanying attachment.
- Mobile Emails will be sent in Spanish if the patient chose to complete their last kiosk session in Spanish.
- New Optional Task rules for incomplete kiosk sessions. Create two new task rules when the kiosk fails to complete for the following reasons:
- "Selected, I am not the patient"
- The patient manually aborted check-in by clicked the "not patient" button
- "Kiosk session incomplete"
The session timed out by the application
The patient manually aborted check-in
- Mobile Reports tab includes location statistics.