Reporting a Problem - 3.0.docx
When a user encounters an issue or has a question concerning Clearwave functionality, a problem may be reported. Reporting a problem will create a Case with the Clearwave Technical Support Team to be addressed as soon as possible.
- Must have an active Clearwave User Account.
Steps to Create a Support Case from the Clearwave Provider Portal
- Log-in to the Clearwave Provider Portal.
- Click on the Question Mark (Help/Support/Report a Problem) symbol in the upper right hand corner of the page, next to your Username. See Figure 1.
- Select Report a Problem from the drop-down menu. A new window will open with the Support Module. See Figure 2.
- Select the Log a Case tab to report your problem. See Figure 3.
- Complete the form, and then click Submit. Required fields have * next to them. See Figure 4.
- A Case will be created, and a Clearwave Support staff member will be assigned ownership. Clearwave Support will contact the user based on the preferred Contact Method designated with the Case. The Case will remain Open until a complete resolution is achieved.
Unable to Access the Report a Problem Page
If you encounter the message in the screenshot below, your User Account is not enabled for Report a Problem access. A request for access has been sent to the Clearwave Support Team. You may try again after 10 minutes, at which point your User Account will be enabled for Report a Problem access.