From the Today's Visits Page, you can see the list of patients who have checked in via the kiosk or via a manual check in. To see the Visit information on a particular patient, you will need to look at the Patient Visit Details.
The details Include
- The Patient Name- Click on the patients Name to Bring you to the Patient Quick View
- The Check In Time
- The Appointment Time
- The Status- The status will automatically be shown as "checked in" until the user changes it per the individual work flow. To change it, simply click the status until you find the one you need.
- Primary Insurance- Click on the icon to see full eligibility information or to make a change.
- Secondary Insurance- Click on the Icon to see full eligibility details or to make a change.
- Tertiary Insurance- Click on the Icon to see full eligibility details or to make a change.
- Payment Status
To see more information on the patient's visit, click on the patients name to take you to the Patient Quick View.