From the Today's Visits Page, you can see the list of patients who have checked in via the kiosk or via a manual check in. To see the Visit information on a particular patient, you will need to look at the Patient Visit Details.
The details Include
- The Patient Name- Click on the patients Name to Bring you to the Patient Quick View
- The Check In Time
- The Appointment Time
- The Tracking- The tracking, (or previously known as status) will automatically be shown as "checked in" until the user changes it per the individual work flow. To change it, simply click the status until you find the one you need.
- Primary Insurance- Click on the icon to see full eligibility information or to make a change.
- Self Pay Example:
- Primary Insurance Example:
- Secondary Insurance
- Tertiary Insurance
- Service- the type of service intended to be provided to the patient for that particular visit.
- Location- the exact location of the service and appointment.
- Payment- this will indicate if a co-pay or self pay was made.
View the payment status to verify if payment was made or if payment must be collected. Below are examples of the payment status symbols that will be visible on the Visit List.
The transaction will fail if the same credit card is used to process the same amount twice in one day.
To see more information on the patient's visit, click on the patients name to take you to the Patient Quick View.