Upcoming Release Features and Modifications: Coming soon
- Configurable reminder sending times - send reminders at times convenient for your practice
- Same day appointment notifications - notify patients of upcoming appointments within 12 hrs
- Windows app based tablet with image and payment capture
Highlight From March 2020
- Medicare eligibility flag - A flag will trigger on the patient record when part A or B is inactive, Hospice, or Home Health data is present in the eligibility response.
- Eligibility flag suppression - Add a configuration to suppress an eligibility flag when enabled. If the new setting is enabled, if a user CLEARS any of these flags on the visit or appt, we will not re-trigger the flag on any appointment or visit associated with the appt ID, unless the "submitted" member ID or CW payer id (eligibility payer) change.
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))