Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - Coming June 5, 2019
- You have the ability to modify the payer name the staff and the patients see when using Clearwave. Please reach out to support for details on this feature.
- Upon release of this feature, there will be two payer names visible in the Provider Portal: Provider Payer and Eligibility Payer. The patients will continue to see the existing payer list until it is modified.
Highlight From Latest Release - May 22, 2019
- The Pre-Check text message reorganized to show the Pre-Check link after the appointment details. The new format will be similar to: "To confirm/ modify appt/s on 4/16* at 3:25 PM* at Health Clinic, click (link). Reply STOP to unsubscribe."
- Update the Spanish wording on the kiosk First Name entry screen to, "Primer nombre del paciente".
- Athena payment posting enhanced to post outstanding balances to appropriate claim.
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))