Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - Coming Sep 24, 2018
Additional Saved Queries Options
- The Visit and Appointment searches, as well as the Mobile reports, will all have the ability to be stored as a Saved Query.
Highlights From Latest Release - Sep 12, 2018
Integration Event for Insurance Updates during Mobile Pre-CheckTM
- Clearwave can now send insurance updates out to external systems when the patient makes an insurance update during the Mobile Pre-Check TM session.
"Swipe & Hold" Branding Change to "Card on File"
- All references to Swipe&Hold will be changed to Card on File
Saved Query Feature
- Clearwave now has a 'save query' option for saving portal report and search queries. This will allow users who have permission to access Reports to create 'Saved Queries' for future use. Simply name the queries and make them private (only they can see and run the query) or public (anyone within their org and see and run the query). The saved queries will apply to both visit/appointment searches AND searches in the Reports tab.
Cropped Driver's Licenses can be sent on more integration events.
- The following events can include the cropped driver's license picture.
- Drivers License Image Uploaded At Kiosk
- Drivers License Image Uploaded At Portal
- Check In Completed
- Visit Patient Tracking Status Code Changed
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))