Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - Coming Aug 15, 2018
Mobile Reports Modifications
3 tabs for Message Counts, Appointment Statistics, and Appointment Detail Export.
- Message Counts - Gives the counts of emails and texts sent during the queried range
- Appointment Statistics - Gives the Mobile statistics for appointments scheduled during the queried range.
- Percentages for Confirmed and Pre-Checked appointments are calculated based on Appointments with Reminders.
- Appointment Detail Export - Per appointment Mobile details for the queried range.
Additional Images Captured at Mobile
- Person Picture – The patient can upload a Personal picture during the Mobile Pre-Check™. This can be carried to the Appointment and sent outbound via integration.
- Prescriptions - The patient can upload prescription images during the Mobile Pre-Check™. This can be carried to the Appointment and sent outbound via integration.
Highlights From Latest Release - Aug 5, 2018
- Skip card scan configuration at the kiosk to bypass VSP card scanning.
- New appointment search criteria for Authorization statuses.
- "Active Authorization" - Last attempted Authorization, not released, and expiration date is after the current day.
- "Expired Authorization" - Last attempted Authorization, not released, and expiration date is equal to or prior to current day.
- "No Authorization" - No Authorizations or released authorizations
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))