Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - Coming Aug 1, 2018
- Skip card scan configuration at the kiosk to bypass VSP card scanning.
- New appointment search criteria for Authorization statuses.
- "Active Authorization" - Last attempted Authorization, not released, and expiration date is after the current day.
- "Expired Authorization" - Last attempted Authorization, not released, and expiration date is equal to or prior to current day.
- "No Authorization" - No Authorizations or released authorizations
Highlights From Latest Release - July 16, 2018
Multi-language Support at Kiosk and Mobile
- The kiosk will now include French and Haitian Creole.
- The mobile application will be available in the following languages.
- Spanish (existing)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese (simplified Kanji)
- Haitian Creole
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))