Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - to be released July 5, 2018
- Manual Authorization of VSP products/services available on the appointment or visit in the provider portal.
- Optional automatic Authorization batch job on future appointments can be configured for specific appointment resources; locations, services, or providers.
Under 21 state issued id photo cropping
- Vertical oriented driver’s licenses and state issued IDs for underage patients can be cropped to capture personal photos and sent via integration.
Custom Mobile Templates
- Additional messaging and monies owed customization available in the Mobile 2.0 email templates.
- Add messages to the mobile emails for specific appointment services, appointment providers, or locations.
- Add anticipated copay, outstanding balance, and/or visit charges to the email, notifying the patient of upcoming charges.
New card scan and payment swipe animations for the Kiosk
- Updated kiosk animations can be added any kiosk model greater than Gen 3. *note - initial role out of the animations will be on-demand. Changes will be applied to all kiosk generations Gen 3 and above the week of July 16, 2018.
- The new kiosk animations are improved to show patients how to scan their driver’s license and insurances cards, as well as making payments at the kiosk.
Highlights From Latest Release - June 20, 2018
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))