Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - to be released June 20, 2018
- VSP plan authorization transaction support in the Provider Portal.
- Manual transactions and batched appointment transactions available.
- Integrate the Authorization response to the patient management system/s.
- *Note - VSP credentials are needed to enable
Custom Mobile Templates
- Additional messaging and monies owed customization available in the Mobile 2.0 email templates.
- Add messages for specific appointment services, appointment providers, or locations.
- Add anticipated copay, outstanding balance, and/or visit charges to the email, notifying the patient of upcoming charges.
Payments in the Provider Portal
- In addition to payment posting for non-API integrations, AdvancedMD and Athena non-CCP interfaces support payment posts from portal transactions.
Highlights From Latest Release - June 6, 2018
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))