Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - May 21, 2018
Credit Memo Payment Processing Option
- Portal payments has an option for updating credit card payments in the portal, without processing the transaction. The transaction is treated as a memo-only line item.
- This can allow the users to update the payment status in the portal to match the collected amounts made by the user.
- Basic eligibility processing for Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- *Note - VSP credentials are needed to enable. Contact email@example.com to enable.
Highlights From Latest Release - May 09, 2018:
Mobile Text Messaging in Spanish
- Mobile text messages, Notification and Reminders, can be sent in Spanish.
- Spanish text messages will be sent if the patient’s last kiosk check-in was completed in Spanish.
SRS API Support
- Use the SRS API to update the following consents on the patient record in SRS:
- Immunization History
- Medication History
- SRS Communicator
iPP350 EMV Payment Device Support at the Kiosk
- The kiosk can use the Ingenico iPP350 EMV card reader with the following payment processors:
- Retriever Medical
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))