Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - May 9, 2018
Mobile Text Messaging in Spanish
- Mobile text messages, Notification and Reminders, can be sent in Spanish.
- Spanish text messages will be sent if the patient’s last kiosk check-in was completed in Spanish.
SRS API Support
- Use the SRS API to update the following consents on the patient record in SRS:
- Immunization History
- Medication History
- SRS Communicator
iPP350 EMV Payment Device Support at the Kiosk
- The kiosk can use the Ingenico iPP350 EMV card reader with the following payment processors:
- Retriever Medical
Highlights From Latest Release - April 25, 2018:
- Add or Void payments on the patient visit in the provider portal.
- Copay, Balance due for today’s visit, Outstanding Balance, Self-pay service fees can be collected.
- Credit Card payments can be manually entered in the portal and processed through the RetrieverMed payment processor.
- Cash and Check payments can be manually entered as a Memo only.
- Voided payments can be completed in the portal and processed through the RetrieverMed payment processor
- Print receipts upon successful payment in the portal.
- Access all transactions, including past receipts via the Manage Payments module.
- Post portal payments through integration.
- The appropriate user permission must be enabled to process portal payments
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))