Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - April 25, 2018
- Add or Void payments on the patient visit in the provider portal.
- Copay, Balance due for today’s visit, Outstanding Balance, Self-pay service fees can be collected.
- Credit Card payments can be manually entered in the portal and processed through the RetrieverMed payment processor.
- Cash and Check payments can be manually entered as a Memo only.
- Voided payments can be completed in the portal and processed through the RetrieverMed payment processor
- Print receipts upon successful payment in the portal.
- Access all transactions, including past receipts via the Manage Payments module.
- Post portal payments through integration.
- The appropriate user permission must be enabled to process portal payments
Highlights From Latest Release - April 11, 2018:
- Currently, the consents show the name of the patient as the person who signed the consent. In many cases, it is the parent/guarantor that needs to sign the consent.
- Create a new optional consent configuration that will insert a free text field into the consent's 'signed by' name.
- When the consent configuration is applied, (with a free text name entry field), the parent/guarantor’s name that is entered is added to any configured consent asked during the kiosk session.
- Currently, the Customer Value Reports can only be run by a Clearwave Administrator.
- Admins will now be able to run their own Value Report from the Provider Portal, Reports Tab.
- There will be a new "Value Reports" sub tab. Once the admin is there, they can choose the month query and Click 'Preview".
- In order to view this report, the Admin ‘Access Value Report’ permission must be enabled.
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))