Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - To be updated April 9, 2018
Highlights From Latest Release - March 30, 2018:
- Confirmed Clearwave can support the new Medicare member ids.
- Mobile Emails can be customized with provider specific branding, such as colors, logos, and messaging.
- The email can also now include an accompanying attachment.
- Mobile Emails will be sent in Spanish if the patient chose to complete their last kiosk session in Spanish.
- New Optional Task rules for incomplete kiosk sessions. Create two new task rules when the kiosk fails to complete for the following reasons:
- "Selected, I am not the patient"
- The patient manually aborted check-in by clicked the "not patient" button
- "Kiosk session incomplete"
The session timed out by the application
The patient manually aborted check-in
- Mobile Reports tab includes location statistics.
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))