Upcoming Release Features and Modifications
- Confirmed Clearwave can support all the new Medicare member ids.
- Mobile Emails can be customized with provider specific branding, such as colors, logos, and messaging.
- The email can also now include an accompanying attachment.
- Mobile Emails will be sent in Spanish if the patient chose to complete their last kiosk session in Spanish.
- New Task rules for incomplete kiosk sessions. Create two new task rules when the kiosk fails to complete for the following reasons:
- "Selected, I am not the patient"
- The patient manually aborted check-in by clicked the "not patient" button
- "Kiosk session incomplete"
The session timed out by the application
- Mobile Reports tab includes location statistics.
- Data is filterable by date and registration location.
- Greenway Intergy interface supports Mobile appointment confirmations.
- Greenway PrimeSUITE interface supports Mobile Pre-Check updates.
Highlights From Latest Release - March 14, 2018:
- AdvancedMD interface supports Mobile Appointment Confirmations.
- Insurance member ids entered during the Mobile Pre-Check session will be stripped of non-alphanumeric characters.
- Slight text changes to the Mobile Account Creation and Account Link pages to better inform the user of the Mobile process.
- Credit card receipts from payments made at chip supported devices will contain EMV required data.
All Release Notes
#trackbackRdf ($trackbackUtils.getContentIdentifier($page) $page.title $trackbackUtils.getPingUrl($page))