Highlights: July 24, 2014
- Previously missing eligibility data due to missing EB segments in the 271 response will now appear in the Provider Portal eligibility report.
- Group Numbers are now being sent as part of the eligibility 270 request when the patient is a dependent on the plan.
- The Demographics Updated at Kiosk alert will now include the County field on the Primary Address if the County feature is enabled for the location.
- Blue Shield (PA-Highmark) plans will now identify the correct PCP and Specialist Copays for payment processing at the kiosk.
- UPMC Health Plan will now identify the correct PCP and Specialist Copays for payment processing at the kiosk.
- More in release notes