Upcoming Release Features and Modifications:
- Same Day Appointment Notifications - ability to text a patient on the same day of their appointment to ensure the patient keeps their appointment. Has an additional custom text option following the notification.
Windows App Kiosk with OCR
Highlight From June 13 2020
- Value Report -Reg. Location Specific Kiosk Utilization Percentage fixed
- Value Report PDF generating blank fixed
- Added a Provider filter option to the payment export report
- Ability to send Printable Forms to Nextech Practice +
- Payment posting with Nextech Select fixed
- BCBS NY Excellus - Created Custom logic for Primary Care and Specialist Copay determination
The windows app tablet and kiosk has feature parity to the legacy kiosk, with the additional custom field review that the iPad has. The windows app tablet and kiosk will have up to date UI, and can be remotely managed with Airwatch MDM.
- Q: Will the Windows Tablet OCR?
- The tablet will have DL and Insurance card image capture, but will not OCR the card data.
- Q: Will the previously captured card images show at the tablet during the check-in session?
- No, only new card images will be captured and shown at the tablet check-in session. This is current kiosk flow as well.
- Q: Will the ‘I prefer not to answer’ button be an option on the tablet?
- Yes, this current functionality is available
- Q: Has the previous button been removed on the tablet?
- Yes, the previous button was removed when we rolled out the iPad. This has been carried to the Windows tablet as well.