Upcoming Release Features and Modifications:
- Same Day Appointment Notifications - ability to text a patient on the same day of their appointment to ensure the patient keeps their appointment. Has an additional custom text option following the notification.
Clearwave Connect Tablet Setup Instructions
Windows App Kiosk with OCR
The windows app tablet and kiosk has feature parity to the legacy kiosk, with the additional custom field review that the iPad has. The windows app tablet and kiosk will have up to date UI, and can be remotely managed with Airwatch MDM.
- Q: Will the Windows Tablet OCR?
- The tablet will have DL and Insurance card image capture, but will not OCR the card data.
- Q: Will the previously captured card images show at the tablet during the check-in session?
- No, only new card images will be captured and shown at the tablet check-in session. This is current kiosk flow as well.
- Q: Will the ‘I prefer not to answer’ button be an option on the tablet?
- Yes, this current functionality is available
- Q: Has the previous button been removed on the tablet?
- Yes, the previous button was removed when we rolled out the iPad. This has been carried to the Windows tablet as well.
- Medicaid eligibility checks on appointments with Self-pay status.
- Clearwave Connect for Mobile - ability to allow patients to check-in from their phone.