Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - Coming Feb 27, 2019
- Mobile Pre-Check TM users can now fully manage and/or delete their insurance records during the pre-check. The changes will be reflected on the corresponding appointment.
- Stricter default kiosk matching logic changed to +/- 1 year when performing fuzzy date of birth matching. It was previously +/- 7 years.
Highlight From Latest Release - Feb 13, 2019
- Continuing to build out the connection to the Nextgen API. This is scheduled to be ready for use February 27th.
- Ability for a patient to request a reschedule or request a cancellation of their appointment.
- This feature can be enabled as part of Mobile Pre-Check TM.
Highlight From Latest Release - Jan 30, 2019
- Building the connection for the Nextgen API
- Allow PrimeSUITE appointments to be cancelled in ClearwaveEnable scanning both sides (front and back) of the Medicare card at the kiosk