- Kiosk Animations explaining how to correctly place driver’s license and insurance cards into scanner have been updated.
- Kiosk / Provider Portal If scanning of driver’s license is unsuccessful at kiosk, the incorrect image will not be sent to Provider Portal/Practice Management System and a message will display in Provider Portal under the driver’s license viewer pop-up.
- Provider Portal A report detailing the number of eligibility transactions is now available under the Reports Tab, which can be queried by day, month, and year.
- Kiosk Visit searches for Kiosk Check-In Flag displaying both Portal and Kiosk check-ins have been resolved.
- Provider Portal Visit searches for Kiosk Check-In Flag displaying both Portal and Kiosk check-ins have resolved.
- Provider Portal Instances of check-in statistics being incorrectly calculated have been resolved.