- Insurance Eligibility - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rule changes to data encryption and authentication (CMS Authentication Standards Version 1.3) have been implemented and are HIPAA compliant.
- Kiosk - Static instructions for scanning Driver’s License and Insurance Cards have been updated to reduce confusion over orientation of cards.
- Provider Portal - Expirations can now be set for tasks, i.e. tasks can be set to appear annually, monthly, every visit, or only once.
- Provider Portal Administration When Check In All Appointments For Current Day setting is enabled and a patient arrives early/late for one appointment, the option of allowing/disallowing check in for remaining appointments is now available.
- Integration - Instances of incorrect patient tracking status changes (when the changes occur with little time in between) have been resolved.
- Kiosk -Patients that ‘Prefer Not to Answer’ built-in fields will not be asked again on subsequent visits when using Express Check In.
- Provider Portal Administration - Editing rules on Custom Fields for Reason for Visit will show current selections while in edit mode.
- Provider Portal - Error upon saving new appointment notes has been resolved.