- Provider Portal 3.0 - Users should only be able to filter on reg. locations they're assigned to
- Provider Portal 3.0 - All available kiosk languages have been added to the reports.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Failed tab will now be highlighted yellow if there is a Failed check-in.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The User Feedback feature has been removed.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Integration Event dialog on advanced patient details will always contain a horizontal scroll-bar.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - The Traning Training Materials videos have been renamed to identify the Provider Portal version they pertain to.
- Provider Portal - When checking in multiple appointments "As Individual Visits", scanned Driver's License and Insurance Cards Flags will be set on all Visits and not just the first.
- Administrator - The "ShowFutureScheduledAppointmentInfo" Kiosk setting has been removed.
- Administrator - The filtered checkbox selectors now implement table sorting to show enabled items at the top of the list.
- Administrator - Bulk import of User Accounts will always enable the "User Must Change Password At Next Login" setting.
- Administrator - Bulk import of User Accounts will automatically assign users to "Default" Registration Location Roles.