- Go to the Admin tab at the top of the page
- Select the tab on the left that says, "Eligibility"
- Under the first tab, "Providers" is a list of the current providers associated with the account. Under the column, "Payer Registrations," there is a blue link labeled "Edit" with a parenthesis and the number of direct connection payers currently on file. Click on this link.
- The payer that needs a password change will be highlighted in red, the rest will be green.
- Clicking on the name of the payer will bring up the login information for that direct connection. The important fields here are the username, password, and making sure the boxes for "active" and "enabled" are checked. Don't forget to save your changes!