- The Patient Name- Click on the patients Name to Bring you to the Patient Quick View
- The Check In Time
- The Appointment Time
- The Status- The status will automatically be shown as "checked in" until the user changes it per the individual work flow. To change it, simply click the status until you find the one you need.
- Primary Insurance- Click on the icon to see full eligibility information or to make a change.
- Secondary Insurance- Click on the Icon to see full eligibility details or to make a change.
- Tertiary Insurance- Click on the Icon to see full eligibility details or to make a change.
- Payment Status
View the payment status to verify if payment was made or if payment must be collected. Below are examples of the payment status symbols that will be visible on the Visit List.
$30.00 – Patient was prompted at the kiosk and paid in full (ex: patient paid $30.00).
$0 – Patient owes nothing.
$0 – Patient was prompted at the kiosk but chose not to pay at the kiosk.
Declined – Patient paid at the kiosk, but the credit card declined.
Failed – Patient paid at the kiosk, but there was an error processing the credit card transaction.
The transaction will fail if the same credit card is used to process the same amount twice in one day.
Verify – Amount due is undetermined. The user must verify the amount the patient owes.
To see more information on the patient's visit, click on the patients name to take you to the Patient Quick View.