Upcoming Release Features and Modifications - To be updated April 9, 2018
Highlights From Latest Release - March 30, 2018:
- AdvancedMD interface supports Mobile Appointment Confirmations.
- Insurance member ids entered during the Mobile Pre-Check session will be stripped of non-alphanumeric characters.
- Slight text changes to the Mobile Account Creation and Account Link pages to better inform the user of the Mobile process.Credit card receipts from payments made at chip supported devices will contain EMV required data
- Confirmed Clearwave can support the new Medicare member ids.
- Mobile Emails can be customized with provider specific branding, such as colors, logos, and messaging.
- The email can also now include an accompanying attachment.
- Mobile Emails will be sent in Spanish if the patient chose to complete their last kiosk session in Spanish.
- New Optional Task rules for incomplete kiosk sessions. Create two new task rules when the kiosk fails to complete for the following reasons:
- "Selected, I am not the patient"
- The patient manually aborted check-in by clicked the "not patient" button
- "Kiosk session incomplete"
The session timed out by the application
The patient manually aborted check-in
- Mobile Reports tab includes location statistics.
- Data is filterable by date and registration location.
Greenway Intergy interface supports Mobile appointment confirmations.
- Greenway PrimeSUITE interface supports Mobile Pre-Check updates.
Highlights From Latest Release - March 14, 2018: