New Features and System Updates
- Manual Authorization of VSP products/services available on the appointment or visit in the provider portal.
- Optional automatic Authorization batch job on future appointments can be configured for specific appointment resources; locations, services, or providers.
Under 21 state issued id photo cropping
- Vertical oriented driver’s licenses and state issued IDs for underage patients can be cropped to capture personal photos and sent via integration.
Custom Mobile Templates
- Additional messaging and monies owed customization available in the Mobile 2.0 email templates.
- Add messages to the mobile emails for specific appointment services, appointment providers, or locations.
- Add anticipated copay, outstanding balance, and/or visit charges to the email, notifying the patient of upcoming charges.
New card scan and payment swipe animations for the Kiosk
- Updated kiosk animations can be added any kiosk model greater than Gen 2. *note - initial role out of the animations will be on-demand. Changes will be applied to all kiosk generations Gen 3 and above the week of July 16, 2018.
- The new kiosk animations are improved to show patients how to scan their driver’s license and insurances cards, as well as making payments at the kiosk.
Please contact Clearwave Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk and Provider Portal. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.