New Features and System Updates
- Currently, the consents show the name of the patient as the person who signed the consent. In many cases, it is the parent/guarantor that needs to sign the consent.
- Create a new optional consent configuration that will insert a free text field into the consent's 'signed by' name.
- When the consent configuration is applied, (with a free text name entry field), the parent/guarantor’s name that is entered is added to any configured consent asked during the kiosk session.
- Currently, the Customer Value Reports can only be run by a Clearwave Administrator.
- Admins will now be able to run their own Value Report from the Provider Portal, Reports Tab.
- There will be a new "Value Reports" sub tab. Once the admin is there, they can choose the month query and Click 'Preview".
- In order to view this report, the Admin ‘Access Value Report’ permission must be enabled.
Tricare East Adapter enabled.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk and Provider Portal. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.