New Features and System Updates
Custom timer is now available for checked in visits.
Visit row will highlight yellow when tracking status is not changed from “Checked In” to a subsequent status within a specified time-frame.
Setting configurable by Registration Location, Provider, Service or Appointment Location.
- Advanced Matching at the Kiosk
- Advanced Match is an alternative to the default Clearwave Kiosk Matching Logic.
- It allows the kiosk to match the patient based on Name, Date of Birth and up to 3 additional criteria. Those fields are Social Security Number (or Last 4 SSN), Phone Number (Primary or Secondary) and Email Address.
- You may customize the matching logic by Registration Location.
- An example of the new matching logic would be Name AND Date of Birth AND Social Security Number OR Phone Number OR Email Address.
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number Built-In field is now available.
- Resolved issue with Eligibility Conflict Flag not highlighting Last Name discrepancies in red.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.