- Signature Capture is now available for custom fields presented at the kiosk, which can be stored in the Clearwave Provider Portal and included in the PDF output of the field. This feature can be enabled for any custom field used at the kiosk.
- The Member IDs for all payers, with the exception of Medicare and VSP, will be shown in full, without masking, on the Insurance Review screen of the kiosk.
- Regence or Other BCBS – Improvements have been made to correctly identify the Specialist Copays.
- Member Ids for payers that use the patient’s Social Security Number as the Member Id will only show the last four digits on the kiosk.
- Custom field rules for Appointment Service and Reason For Visit will now apply correctly for Multiple Choice questions during Mobile Pre-Check.
- The Custom Kiosk Final Step rule, ‘Only for visits with a specific Reason For Visit,’ will now apply correctly and present the proper custom Final Step (Thank You) message.
- The kiosk web.config file has been updated with Athenahealth credentials to successfully transact and post payments for Credit Card Plus (CCP) payments.
- The card scanning function at the kiosk has been updated to prevent freezing if a card is inadvertently swiped through the payment swipe at the same time.
- Full patient Member Ids for payers will no longer display on the insurance card scanning screens of the Kiosk.
- The patient's AppointmentCopay field in integration messages will now populate as expected for organizations utilizing the Multiple 271 and Multiple Copays features.
- Blank signatures will no longer be accepted at the kiosk for Custom Fields enabled to accept touchscreen signature capture.
- Multiple Choice Paragraph format Custom Fields with signature capture enabled will now present on the kiosk with all expected answer options.
- All available language texts for the Disagree button on Consent Forms have been corrected.
- Multiple Choice Multiple Select answers will now render correctly in the Provider Portal.
- Consent Forms with signature capture enabled requiring scrolling on the kiosk to accommodate text length will now properly render the scrolling arrow buttons.
- Multiple Choice Custom Fields enabled for Mobile Pre-Check will be able to properly use rules for Appointment Services and Reasons For Visit.
- Multiple Choice Multiple Select questions will no longer skip the signature capture step, if enabled, when answer options are changed.
- Kiosk errors after the 12/7/16 Release have been fixed.
- Sage payment transactions will only send Track 1 magstripe data.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at email@example.com with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.