*Release rolled back. 12/21/16 Release will include all updates.
- Signature Capture is now available for custom fields presented at the kiosk, which can be stored in the Clearwave Provider Portal and included in the PDF output of the field. This feature can be enabled for any custom field used at the kiosk.
- The Member IDs for all payers, with the exception of Medicare and VSP, will be shown in full, without masking, on the Insurance Review screen of the kiosk.
- Regence or Other BCBS – Improvements have been made to correctly identify the Specialist Copays.
- Member Ids for payers that use the patient’s Social Security Number as the Member Id will only show the last four digits on the kiosk.
- Custom field rules for Appointment Service and Reason For Visit will now apply correctly for Multiple Choice questions during Mobile Pre-Check.
- The Custom Kiosk Final Step rule, ‘Only for visits with a specific Reason For Visit,’ will now apply correctly and present the proper custom Final Step (Thank You) message.
- The kiosk web.config file has been updated with Athenahealth credentials to successfully transact and post payments for Credit Card Plus (CCP) payments.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at email@example.com with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.