- All Registration Locations can now be assigned a HIPAA Contact to be included in Mobile email communications.
- Custom Fields will no longer store blank answers when a patient has not actually answered the question before.
- Name, Date of Birth, and Gender updates at the kiosk will now correctly update Tertiary Insurance information.
- Greenway PrimeSUITE – Demographic updates to PrimeSUITE will always include the PBM consent field and value.
- Healthpartners Minnesota – Primary Care Provider and Specialist Copay enhancements have been made to better parse data from the eligibility response.
- Only enabled payers for the organization will appear for payer selection in Mobile Pre-Check.
- Viva Health – Copay parsing has been enhanced to account for changes in eligibility responses.
- Medica – Specialist Copay enhancements have been made to extract appropriate copays.
- United Healthcare – The highest benefit tier can be parsed for deductible information.
- Printable Custom Forms will be included in the DemographicsUpdatedAtMobilePrecheck event for outbound integration.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.