- The payment confirmation pop-up window buttons (Yes/No) on the Kiosk have been re-oriented.
- Patient and Appointment data can now be extracted from athenahealth via the API.
- Eligibility transactions that fail due to invalid credentials to an Enhanced Connection will now generate an error code to be sent outbound from Clearwave to a receiving application.
- UCare of Minnesota – Enhancements have been made towards collecting Specialist Copays.
- Wellcare – Enhancements have been made towards parsing the correct Copay types.
- BCBS (Ohio) - Enhancements have been made towards parsing the correct Copay types.
- If the Email field is enabled to remember a “Prefer not to answer” response, the Email field will not prompt the patient for an Email on their next visit.
- Ethnicity and Smoking Status fields will be visible on the Mobile Pre-Check review screen, if enabled, regardless of the settings of the Race field.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.