- The kiosk will now be able to collect multiple and all Copays that apply for patients checking in with more than one appointment during one kiosk check-in.
- Multiple eligibility transactions (270/271s) will trigger based on the number of appointments being checked in. This allows for multiple, different eligibility responses to be displayed for multiple appointments.
- Multiple Copays will be visible on the Patient Bill and Receipt, itemized by Appointment Service. The Bill will also display any Copays that were not successfully collected during the kiosk check-in.
- Payment posting integration messages from Clearwave to PMS/EHR systems can include itemized Copay amounts for multiple appointments.
- Eligibility transactions that have timed out due to connectivity issues with payers within the past 48 hours will automatically resubmit for an additional eligibility check during non-business hours.
- Payment posting integration messages to athenahealth will now always trigger when a payment towards an Outstanding Balance is made.
- The Visit/Appointment Searches will now be able to successfully export any Demographics Changed At Mobile Pre-Check flags that have been cleared by a user.
- BCBS Carefirst – Improvements have been made to parsing the correct Copay for PT service type codes.
- Eligibility status messages will now appear on the hover pop-up view for “Login failed” and “Unknown/No Adapter” statuses, which are reflected by gray eligibility status icons.
- Clicking the “Check-In” button on an appointment in the portal multiple times will result in only one check-in. A patient’s appointment should not be able to be checked in multiple times.
- Cleared Demographics Updated At Mobile Pre-Check and Insurance Updated At Mobile Pre-Check flags will be marked as cleared but remain visible in the portal for Visits and Appointments.
- If the patient’s Name and/or Date of Birth are updated during a kiosk check-in, the eligibility transactions (270/271s) will use the updated data during the Patient Bill calculation for Copay collection.
- The Mobile Pre-Checks By Guest report will no longer error due to time outs.
- Appointment Copay Type Override information will now display on the quick-click icon view of insurance on the visit.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at email@example.com with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.