- Propensity to Pay statuses are now available on the Visit and Appointment Search exports.
- When making Partial Payments at the kiosk, payments apply to any existing Balance Due for Today’s Visit payment field before applying to any existing Outstanding Balance field.
- BCBS Carefirst – Tiered Copay logic has been added to this payer.
- If a patient skips a question at the kiosk, the response will now read “Skipped at kiosk” instead of “_PATIENT_DECLINES_ANSWER.”
- The Appointment Eligibility Batch feature will verify all appointment’s eligibility transactions for the same day if the Days to Skip configuration equals zero, regardless of eligibility transactions having been performed within 24 hours for the same patient.
- If the patient skips a Free Text custom field, and the setting to save the skip as a valid answer is off, the Free Text question will be prompted on the next check-in, as expected.
- Skipping a custom field that is set to save the skip as a valid answer until the question expires will record the response on the patient record as expected.
- Custom Field modified dates will be updated correctly when the same answer is provided for expired fields.
- The Smoking Status drop-down list in the Mobile Pre-Check solution will now show “Choose One” option.
- Formatting issues on the Mobile Pre-Check paragraph style Multiple Choice custom field have been corrected.
- Errors within the Mobile Pre-Check application related to disabling Secondary/Tertiary insurance on the settings, skipping insurance during the Pre-Check, and starting a Pre-Check session after having initiated other sessions recently have been resolved.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility, Integration and Mobile Pre-Check. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.