- Driver’s License images will be saved on the patient record even if the patient fails the kiosk check-in.
- Horizon – The correct Primary Care Provider copay will now be identified.
- BCBS (Minnesota) – The logic behind identifying the correct copays has been adjusted when multiple copays are returned.
- The status response text colors for Propensity to Pay have been modified.
- The “Mobile Check-In” solution has been renamed to “Mobile Pre-Check.”
- The message routing for Credit Card Response (payment posting) integration messages have been modified to send in chronological order with all other integration messages.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.