- Cigna: Copay identification for Cigna has been enhanced to more accurately select the correct Copay. Custom logic has been added to account for specific text in the eligibility response.
- BCBS Carefirst: The Physical Therapy Copay will now successfully be identified when the PT service type code is used.
- Select Health UT: Custom logic has been added to account for Specialist Copays that are returned in non-standard segments of the payer’s response.
- Updating enhanced connection passwords from the Payer Notifications icon will no longer generate an error.
- New functionality has been added to the Mobile Pre-Check solution to improve Notification and Reminder tracking.
- Logic has been created to account for time zone differences on patient calendars during Mobile Pre-Check appointment Notifications and Reminders.
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.