Equifax® Propensity to Pay
Clearwave connects to Equifax API for Healthcare Payment Predictor and Person Income to reflect a patient’s Propensity to Pay.
Propensity to Pay status is reflected in High – Medium – Low ratings for staff to see and easily identify patient probability of bill pay
Status is calculated by a custom algorithm based on the scores returned from Equifax
Secure and Confidential – Staff running Propensity to Pay cannot view transaction details to maintain patient privacy
- Eligibility and Integration Additional parsed benefit information from the 271 eligibility response can be sent to client system through Mirth
Kiosk Alternate version of Portuguese language can be enabled at the kiosk
- Provider Portal New Rule on Tasks for Member ID Prefixes - ideal for flagging staff on plans that require special action such as referral collection
- Eligibility Benefits Reports now display correct transaction data when insurance plans are swapped and service type code overrides are submitted simultaneously
- Eligibility Enhancements for copay pull for BCBS (MN) and Cigna
- Integration PrimeSUITE appointment resource synchronizations are now triggered nightly to ensure display of most recently updated resources on an appointment
- Integration Appointments scheduled in Intergy are now appearing in the Provider Portal as expected
- Mobile Portal Updated query to increase speed between mobile pages when performing a Mobile Check-In
Please contact Stephanie Servy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Provider Portal, Eligibility and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.