- Integration New external integration event: Patient Confirmed Appointment via Appointment Reminder email
- Provider Portal Option to view patients with “cleared” flags on Visit and Appointment Exports
- Provider Portal Patients with disabled accounts cannot utilize the Forgot Password feature on the login page
- Provider Portal Adjust column widths on Visits and Appointments Pages to improve display of insurance flags and eligibility icons
- Provider Portal Visit Searches with “Self-Pay with Active Coverage” option checked will display the active payer information when the data is exported
- Eligibility Enhancements for copay pull on the following payers: Aetna when running “BV – Obstetrical/Gynecological” service type code, BCBS MA and Sharp Health Plan
- Integration Payment Posting messages will not be re-sent outbound through integration due to Mirth timeouts
- Provider Portal Clicking on some Demographics Updated At Mobile Check-In flags will no longer trigger errors
- Provider Portal Disabled Providers and Services will not display on appointments
Please contact Stephanie Servy at email@example.com with any questions or to enable any new features.
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal, Eligibility and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.