- Integration Custom Forms can be sent to Intergy as a Document
- Integration Consents and Custom Forms can be sent to Intergy with a Field Name and Description
- Integration & Kiosk Ability to customize bad debt flag to terminate kiosk check-in based on Patient Balance buckets from PrimeSUITE.
- Mobile Report to track Mobile Check-Ins by Guest
- Mobile Report to track patients who have opted out of receiving Mobile Appointment Notifications and Reminders
- Eligibility Enhancements to Specialist copay pull for UCare MN and BCBS (Carefirst) for service codes PT, BV and BT.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Kiosk, Eligibility, Mobile Check-In and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.