- Mobile Check-In
- Email Notifications sent in real-time to inform patients the place and time of appointment.
- Email Reminders with link to confirm appointment and perform a Mobile Check-In
- Easy to navigate website for patients to complete their Mobile Check-In by entering in registration information on a smart phone, tablet or home computer prior to arrival
- Patients who perform a Mobile Check-In prior to his/her appointment will be "expressed" through the kiosk upon arrival
- Customizable Tasks on the Appointments/Visits Pages relating to Mobile Check-In
- Flags to display Mobile Check-In updates to patient demographics and insurance
- Reports to view statistics, utilization and auditing for Mobile Check-In
- New external integration event: Demographics Updated at Mobile Check-In
And many more.....
- Provider Portal Setting to display the Alternate ID as a column on the Visits Page
- Provider Portal Appointment Search query and appearance have been enhanced for rolling date searches
- Eligibility Enhancements for calculating copays for BCBS (Carefirst), BCBS (MN), Blue Shield (CA) and Sharp Health Plan
- Provider Portal Enhancements to Custom Field expirations, groupings and rules to properly display screens at the kiosk
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Eligibility, Mobile Check-In and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.