- Provider Portal Eligibility Conflicts and Other Payer on File flags now appear on the Eligibility Page, if applicable
- Eligibility Enhancements to the following payers for pulling copay: Aetna, Cigna, Humana, BCBS (Carefirst), Horizon, Tricare and United Healthcare
- Kiosk Increased timeout on payment screen at the kiosk
- Integration Custom Printable Forms are now sent to PrimeSUITE only when answered on that visit.
- Provider Portal Printable Custom Forms are no longer displaying multiple choice answer ID's
- Provider Portal Display for Custom Fields is now checking the "default" box if the registration location uses the default settings
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.