- Kiosk Animations explaining how to correctly place driver’s license and insurance cards into scanner have been updated.
- Kiosk / Provider Portal If scanning of driver’s license is unsuccessful at kiosk, the incorrect image will not be sent to Provider Portal/Practice Management System and a message will display in Provider Portal under the driver’s license viewer pop-up.
- Provider Portal A report detailing the number of eligibility transactions is now available under the Reports Tab, which can be queried by day, month, and year.
- Kiosk Visit searches for Kiosk Check-In Flag displaying both Portal and Kiosk check-ins have been resolved.
- Provider Portal Visit searches for Kiosk Check-In Flag displaying both Portal and Kiosk check-ins have resolved.
- Provider Portal Instances of check-in statistics being incorrectly calculated have been resolved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.