- Integration Multiple choice custom fields with multiple selections are documented in the patient’s record via inbound integration.
- Kiosk Insurance and Payment can be turned on/off based on Appointment Type (i.e. Workers Comp appointments will not be asked for insurance).
- Kiosk / Provider Portal Administration Multiple selections can now be made for multiple choice custom fields (i.e. multiple selections can be made when entering race, etc.). The number of selections allowed, up to 6, is set when creating the custom field.
- Provider Portal Column has been added to Appointment Search page displaying the date/time eligibility was run for each patient.
- Provider Portal Multiple selections entered for multiple choice custom fields will be displayed under the patient’s demographic/financial summary in the Provider Portal.
- Eligibility Instances of incorrect copay amounts for Viva Health have been resolved.
- Eligibility Keystone First plans with no copay no longer display verify.
- Kiosk Instances of Korean words being cut off have been resolved.
- Kiosk Missing translations for various languages have been resolved
- Provider Portal Administration Error messages when creating new Custom Fields with certain input lines blank have been resolved.
- Provider Portal Appointment searches displaying incorrect information for co-insurance specialist visits have been resolved.
- Provider Portal Instances of insurance not updating when demographic information is updated have been resolved.
- Provider Portal Hovering over Appointment column on Checked-In List now displays correct information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.