- Kiosk Korean language has been updated so that verbiage and instruction is more accurate and clear.
- Provider Portal Administration Prohibit late and early check-in setting can now be set per location and for appointments within a set time period or for the entire day.
- Provider Portal Payment reports will now display the alternate patient ID for clients who utilize alternate patient ID’s.
- Provider Portal Clients utilizing the Swipe and Hold function will now be able to export to easily determine which patients have agreed/disagreed.
- Provider Portal Appointment searches can now be filtered based on insurance, so that specific payers can be searched.
- Insurance Eligibility Situations where Medicare transactions take longer than a minute, transactions are cached so to not send multiple requests for a single patient.
- Integration Athena Error messages for canceled or checked-in appointments have been resolved.
- Kiosk Error messages before payment screen have been resolved.
- Kiosk Scan insurance screen now displays the member number instead of "[ID]".
Provider Portal Patient demographic and insurance information is now displayed on printable custom forms exported to PDF.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.