- Insurance Eligibility - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rule changes to data encryption and authentication (CMS Authentication Standards Version 1.3) have been implemented and are HIPAA compliant.
- Insurance Eligibility - Insurance errors will now more accurately describe the data conflict preventing eligibility
- Kiosk - Static instructions for scanning Driver’s License and Insurance Cards have been updated to reduce confusion over orientation of cards.
- Kiosk - Timeouts for kiosk screens that may require additional time to complete have been extended.
- Kiosk - Korean language has been updated so that verbiage and instruction is more accurate and clear.
- Provider Portal - Clearwave’s logo has been updated on the portal login page to include tag line.
- Provider Portal - Expirations can now be set for tasks, i.e. tasks can be set to appear annually, monthly, every visit, or only once.
- Provider Portal - Patient’s bill will now be displayed above the insurance section for clients with payment processing enabled.
- Provider Portal Administration - When Check In All Appointments For Current Day setting is enabled and a patient arrives early/late for one appointment, the option of allowing/disallowing check in for remaining appointments is now available.
Payment Processing Payments made at Kiosk and posted to Greenway PrimeSUITE applies “Balance Due For Today’s Visit” as a “Copay”.
Provider Portal - Clearwave’s logo has been updated on the portal login page.
Provider Portal - Expirations can now be set for tasks, i.e. tasks can be set to appear annually, monthly, every visit, or only once.
Provider Portal - Patient’s bill will now be displayed above the insurance section for clients with payment processing enabled.
Provider Portal - Printable custom forms are assigned a specific registration location, and only display at the assigned location(s).
Provider Portal - EDI transactions are now available for exporting in Excel format.
- Insurance Eligibility - Copayments for specialist visits for certain payers are now being determined for every transaction.
- Insurance Eligibility - Resolved 500 error when viewing Eligibility and Benefits for United Healthcare.
- Insurance Eligibility - Blue Shield of California copay and insurance responses for patients with specialist office visit appointments are being correctly determined and displayed. Integration Instances of incorrect patient tracking status changes (when the changes occur with little time in between) have been resolved.
- Kiosk - Patients that ‘Prefer Not to Answer’ built-in fields will not be asked again on subsequent visits when using Express Check In.
- Payment Collection - Instances of incorrect copayment amounts for certain payers have been resolved.
- Provider Portal- Error upon saving new appointment notes has been resolved. Provider Portal Error when attempting to print appointment quick view, detailed view, has been resolved.
- Provider Portal - Administration Editing rules on Custom Fields for Reason for Visit will display current selections while in edit mode.
- Integration Consent - JPEG outputs have been formatted properly.
- Integration- The combined card images for Secondary and Tertiary insurances will always be sent in selected image format.
- Integration - Resolved an error that was slowing appointment queries of patients with an external ID.
- Kiosk - Gender will be asked at the kiosk if “Unknown”.
- Provider Portal Administration - Editing rules on Custom Fields for Reason for Visit will show current selections while in edit mode.
- Provider Portal - Custom Form PDFs will include full Demographics and Insurance information when selected.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.