- Provider Portal 3.0 - Each organization will have a "Customer Number" generated that will tie parent organizations to each branch that exists inside Clearwave and can be viewed when submitting cases and in Admin tabs
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Setting can be turned on to display "Patient Declined To Answer" for the email question on the kiosk and will not be asked at next visit
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Patient account numbers generated by PMS will be attached to patient record in Clearwave as an "Alternate Patient ID"
- Provider Portal 3.0 - "Alternate Patient ID's" can be searched using the Patient Search page in Clearwave's portal
- Integration - Driver's License images sent outbound will be pulled from the last visit
- Payment Processing - Ability send the email receipt (using email on file in Clearwave) for payments made at the kiosk from Athena's portal
- Payment Processing - When Athena merchant account is set CCP, no email receipt will be sent
- Kiosk - Swipe and Hold consent and swipe prompt will not appear if patient has no total balance due
- Provider Portal - Demographics flag will not be triggered in the portal when zip code is updated with suffix
- Integration - When adding/editing custom fields in Athena settings, these changes will be saved and mapping will not be deleted
- Payment Processing - When Swipe and Hold and Payment Processing is enabled, only one email receipt will be sent to the patient with the total amount paid
- Payment Processing - Swipe and Hold printed receipts will show full dollar amount paid
- Kiosk - When updating insurance at the kiosk, but not scanning a new card, the old card image will be removed from the patient record
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.