- Provider Portal 3.0 - User is able to manually set copay to be collected at kiosk for an appointment
- Provider Portal 3.0 - When a user is not assigned to any registration roles when logging in, a warning message will be displayed
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Visit Statistics Report now includes information about "Walk-In" versus "Appointment"
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Rename card image "Flip" button to "Rotate 180°"
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Disabled users (and users of disabled organizations) will receive a warning when logging in
- Provider Portal 3.0 - No longer shows blank patient name or DOB for a failed kiosk visit, fills instead with "Unknown"
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Tasks will be calculated only for visits that are checked-in
- Provider Portal 3.0 - User can select appointment to check-in with "Quick Check-In" button
- Provider Portal 3.0 -
- Administrator - Registration Location and the Appointment Matching Resource is available in the Admin tab
- Administrator - "Possible Duplicate Patient" Search feature added
- Administrator - Manual Merge Patient tool added
- Administrator - Default Registration Location settings table allows each location to sync with default settings
- Administrator - Prevents adding or enabling user accounts when over limit
- Kiosk 3.0 - Hyphen added to kiosk keyboard layout
- Kiosk 3.0 - When bar-code on DL failed to read data, patient will be asked to manually enter name/DOB/etc.
- Kiosk 3.0 - Copay due is set to $0 when patient skips insurance
- Kiosk 3.0 - If payment module is last screen, there will not be a popup confirmation when patient touches "See Front Desk"
- Integration - When sent outbound from Clearwave, Consent Fields are converted to PDF
- Integration - For PrimeSUITE customers, PBM value is now mapped to demographic update
- Integration - Separate event for Insurance Updated
- Integration - For PrimeSUITE customers, subscriber relationship now has a custom mapping per customer (ex: Mother, Father, Parent map to 'child')
- Integration - For PrimeSUITE customers, administrators can add a list of custom fields and set the applicable PrimeSUITE doc type
- Integration - PrimeSUITE is no longer able to re-enable disabled Appointment Resources
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Average patient age calculation for Kiosk Registration Statistics pulls correct data
- Kiosk 3.0 - ThankYou custom label now appears with successful check-in
- Kiosk 3.0 - Mailing address can be changed
- Kiosk 3.0 - Spanish ThankYou label font size has been reduced
- Kiosk 3.0 - "Previous" button now only requires one click
- Kiosk 3.0 - "Skip Insurance" feature no longer asks for insurance card scan
- Kiosk 3.0 - Primary Insurance card scanning loop when OCR does not find Member ID does not occur
- Kiosk 3.0 - HTML encoding fix on insurance card scanning screen
- Kiosk 3.0 - Kiosk will now skip Emergency Contact phone if patient selects "I prefer not to answer" Emergency Contact name
- Kiosk 3.0 - Address can now be edited on demographics review screen after pressing "I prefer not to answer"
- Kiosk 3.0 - Exiting kiosk session after choosing a language will result in normal "Please see front desk" message
- Kiosk 3.0 - Kiosk will show next appointments with local machine time
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.