- Provider Portal 3.0 - A search for "Possible Duplicate Patients" within the database can be generated from the Patient tab.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Estimated Copay for Visits and Appointments can be pre-calculated from the eligibility response, manually edited, and received from inbound interfaces.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Custom Field answers will always appear in the English translation of the Friendly Name.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - "Secondary Insurance" typo on the Visit Statistics Report has been corrected.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The "Remove Image" action for the Driver's License will no longer redirect the page to the patient's All Visit Details page.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Export now includes Payment related fields.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Demographics Changed At Kiosk Flag is now available to be viewed under patient Visit Details pages.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Task feature rule for Custom Field Modified on this visit will only trigger based on the expiration rules of the custom field.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Users can specify the File Name and Description for an exported Visit/Appointment Search.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Visit Search "Check In Status" options have been renamed to be more specific and have hover text with additional information.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The External ID column on the Visit and Appointment tabs will show up to 12 characters, and shorten the External ID to 8 characters if the ID is longer than 12.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Advanced settings for the Visit Search have enhanced Date Picker options.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The print page for All Visit/Appointment Details have been reformatted.
- Provider Portal - Users will automatically be disabled if the Last Login Time exceeds the configured window.
- Administrator - Appointment Resources can be enabled/disabled while editing the resource.
- Administrator - A Patient Tracking Status will be unable to be deleted if a Transition exists using the Status.
- Administrator - Race, Ethnicity, Language answer options can be reordered for the kiosk via drag-and-drop.
- Administrator - The Trans First "Merchant ID" field has been renamed to "TC ID" on the Merchant Accounts editing page.
- Administrator - Bulk Importing User Accounts can set the initial password for the user.
- Administrator - A bulk Import of Users Accounts will produce a table of the created Usernames and Passwords.
- Administrator - Custom Kiosk Labels no longer require HTML formatting.
- Kiosk 3.0 - A beta version of the Kiosk Browser version 3.0 has been deployed.
- Kiosk 3.0 - Insurance Subscriber Gender information is now a built-in field.
- Kiosk 3.0 - The Payment selection options have been simplified from 5 options to 2.
- Kiosk 2.5 - The Emergency Contact screen can now have customized instructions.
- Kiosk 2.5 - Race, Ethnicity, and Language screens' second instruction lines are now customizable.
- Kiosk 2.5 - The Email screen's second instruction line is now customizable.
- Kiosk 2.5 - A custom Thank You screen triggered by a Kiosk Termination Flag has been introduced.
- Kiosk 2.5 - The Member ID will not be partially masked on the Insurance Review screen.
- Payment Processing - If Medicare is the Primary Insurance, Copay due will always be $0.00.
- Integration - For Greenway PrimeSUITE customers, Marital Status can be mapped outbound.
- Integration - The feature to check in an appointment from an inbound appointment notification message has been removed.
- Integration - Insurance updates performed at the Provider Portal will trigger a new outbound event, InsuranceUpdated, which is now decoupled from the broad DemographicsUpdated event.
- Integration - An Inbound appointment notification can re-establish (un-cancel) a cancelled appointment.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Visit Search Date Range will not clear if an Advanced search is used.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - Global messages will not overlap with other tabs when enabled.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - When using Internet Explorer 9, hovering the mouse over the search results will not longer distort the columns.
- Administrator - Importing Appointment Resources with leading or trailing spaces will not add " (quotation characters) to replace the space.
- Eligibility - United Healthcare eligibility requests through the direct connection will identify tiered copays correctly.
- Eligibility - Pacific Source Health Plan eligibility requests will process successfully.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.