- Provider Portal 3.0 - Users should only be able to filter on reg. locations they're assigned to
- Provider Portal 3.0 - All available kiosk languages have been added to the reports.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Failed tab will now be highlighted yellow if there is a Failed check-in.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The User Feedback feature has been removed.
- Provider Portal 3.0 - The Integration Event dialog on advanced patient details will always contain a horizontal scroll-bar.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - The Training Materials videos have been renamed to identify the Provider Portal version they pertain to.
- Provider Portal - When checking in multiple appointments "As Individual Visits", scanned Driver's License and Insurance Cards Flags will be set on all Visits and not just the first.
- Administrator - The "ShowFutureScheduledAppointmentInfo" Kiosk setting has been removed.
- Administrator - The filtered checkbox selectors now implement table sorting to show enabled items at the top of the list.
- Administrator - Bulk import of User Accounts will always enable the "User Must Change Password At Next Login" setting.
- Administrator - Bulk import of User Accounts will automatically assign users to "Default" Registration Location Roles.
- Provider Portal 2.5 - New appointments in the future will now display correctly.
- Administrator - The "Or" rules for Custom Fields now work.
- Administrator - For Multiple Choice custom fields using a paragraph question set, the body of the question will no longer copy as the title of the question.
- Eligibility - Medica (United Healthcare) copay determination will now function properly.
Please contact email@example.com to enable any new features or enhancements
Scope of Release
The release will impact the Provider Portal 2.5, Provider Portal 3.0, Kiosk and Integration. The actual release should have minimal effect on user workflow.